Friday, March 1, 2013

Onward

I'm happy to write that I've finally finished my business plan! Though I still have some revisions to make and sections that I need to add to, it's great to have a document that I can present to potential donors to Give For Good. I expect I'll be further editing my plan as this project continues.
Now that my business plan is done, I'll be working on showing it to potential donors, such as First Citizens Bank, Country Financial, and Covidien, to name a few. At Mrs. McConaghy's suggestion, I am going to put together a short overview of Give For Good so potential donors don't have to wade through my large business plan document. Next on the agenda is to set up social media accounts for GFGF and work on designing a logo.

Thanks for reading!
~Priya

No comments:

Post a Comment